Modular power system
Suitable for 6U satellites
Solar power point tracker
5 years design life
4 MPPT channels
12 protected outputs
Price from: 7,000 EUR
Delivery: 4 weeks
The Powerplant comes with Space Inventor’s Cloud Gateway
which hooks the module up to the
System Monitoring Dashboard,
that can be accessed from anywhere.
Next generation EPS for micro and nanosatellites designed for thermal stability, shielding, EMI prevention and mechanical ruggedness. It is based on modular design and has a PC104-friendly hole pattern allowing stacking into existing PC104 satellites. Internally, critical sub-circuits are individually shielded and thermally coupled.
– Remove-Before-Flight and kill switch interface
– Data interface: CAN with CSP protocol
– Compatible with CubeSat Kit (PC104)
– Glenair Micro-D mechanical interface connectors
– Overvoltage / undervoltage protection
– External battery pack is available at an added cost.
– Dimensions: 94 mm x 88 mm x 24 mm
– Battery: external – not included.
– Temperature range -40 C to +60 C
– Mass: 150 g
– IPC-A-610 Class 3 assembly
– TID: 5 years in SSO / 15 Years in ISS orbit
Overall system efficiency: >80%
– 4 separate MPPT controlled channels
each rated up to 16W. (Optional up to 8 channels)
– Input voltage: 1V <> 28V
– Optional choice of either buck (default) or boost converters
2 output modules:
– 6 x latchup protected, configurable (Bat, 12V, 5V or 3.3V)
total power up to 20W
Vestre Havnepromenade 7, st.
+45 3120 8210